The Upton Road Accommodation and Learning Center provides stable and safe accommodation within a 24 hour staffed refuge setting. We offer a range of innovative programs to help you build skills and restore confidence during your six – ten week stay.
At Upton Road you will have your own clean, furnished and secure unit which is surrounded by beautiful healing gardens. The refuge is a supportive community free from violence, aggression, illegal drugs and alcohol with 24 hour support from our team of caring youth support workers.
What does the program offer?
Our professional team of social workers will work in partnership with you develop a plan to address the issues that are important to you. We can offer support in the following areas:
- Addressing your immediate need for shelter, safety, warmth, food and emotional support
- Helping you maintain your connections to existing supportive relationships
- General health and dental care
- Mental health concerns and well being
- Family reconciliation and relationship counselling
- Employment, Education and Training options
- Securing you an income
- Finding a long term housing outcome that works for you